DISCOVER SCUBA DIVING
If you would like to experience breathing underwater, but not sure if you’re ready to take the full certification course, we have a perfect program for you. Our Discover Scuba Diving program allows you to try scuba diving in the ocean with a PADI Instructor. Our dives are based on Zen Harmony Diving program, designed in mind especially for beginners. Your safety and comfort is our primary concern.
WHAT IS DISCOVER SCUBA DIVING?
Discover Scuba Diving is a great way of experiencing diving in a controlled and safe manner with one of our PADI Diving Instructors. We will take you to a maximum depth of a 12 meters.
WHAT WILL I DO?
Our choice of dive sites for Discover Scuba Diving are Menjangan Island or Tulamben at North Bali or Rama Reef and Padang Bay at East Bali. After a full briefing and learning about the equipment you’ll be using, you and your instructor will go for two shallow dives so you can experience the beauty of the underwater world. As part of your program, you will:
- Learn what wearing scuba equipment feels like and how to move underwater
- Find out what it’s like to breathe underwater
- Learn basic safety rules and skills that will apply to your full scuba certification
Your Discover Scuba Diving program may count towards your PADI Scuba Diver or PADI Open Water Diver certification!
MORE INFO NEEDED?
Please contact us for more information about the Discover Scuba Diving experience. Describe as best as you can the question you have or comments you wish to leave. The more details you provide the better we can respond to your needs. Thank you!
- No previous experience required
- Signed DSD Statement
- 10 years of age or older
- All scuba equipment, including mask, fins and snorkel
- Renewed and insured PADI Instructor
- Diving insurance
- All transfers, both sea and land, porter and park fees
- Lunch, bottled water, hot coffee, tea
- Smile and sense of adventure
- Will to learn and discover new world
Please download Discover Scuba Diving Statement HERE. It includes a medical questionary which, for your safety, should be completed prior to diving. If any of the conditions applies to you please consult a physician prior to participating in scuba diving.